Tahini Ginger Mollasses Cookies
1 cup tahini
1/3 cup organic coconut palm sugar
4 tbs organic blackstrap molasses
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chopped organic candied ginger
Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit
1. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together minus ginger, until combined.
2. Fold in chopped ginger until just combined. The mixture will look oily.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
4. Roll into 1 inch balls on a tray lined with parchment paper, make sure to leave plenty of space as they melt!
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, depending on your oven, or until flat and dark golden brown.
6. Cool on cooling rack